Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing project management, language services and debugger integration. It works with Visual Studio 2008 - 2022 including Professional and Community versions. See the Installation instructions, especially if using older versions of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
|Latest release: Visual D 1.3.1|
|If you are just starting with the D programming language and don't have a compiler installed then this download provides you with everything to get you started with writing D program in Visual Studio including the reference compiler DMD 2.100.2 and the LLVM-based compiler LDC 1.30.0:||
download size approx 88 MB
|If you are a Visual D user or have a D compiler already installed then this download provides you with an update to boost your experience in Visual Studio:||
download size approx 6 MB
|Cutting edge prereleases if you want to try the most recent improvements to Visual D:|
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- fixed memory leak in dmdserver
- fixed support VC-Project integration for VS 2022 17.3 and 17.4
- full installer now bundled with DMD 2.100.2 and LDC 1.30.0
- dmdserver updated to frontend of DMD 2.100.0
- fixed support VC-Project integration for VS 2022 17.0 and 17.2
- full installer now bundled with DMD 2.100.0 and LDC 1.29.0
- added support for VS 2022
- dmdserver updated to frontend of DMD 2.098.1
- full installer now bundled with DMD 2.098.1 and LDC 1.28.1
The latest installer and older versions can be downloaded here.