Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2008 - 2017 including Visual Studio Community as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial or community edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- goto definition on alias: jump to base definition if caret on alias
- cv2pdb: fix missing line numbers for new versions of mspdb*.dll
- mago: variables captured from stack of outer function not displayed in locals
- installer and binaries now digitally signed by the "D Language Foundation"
- dparser now has semantic support for static foreach (thanks to Alexander Bothe)
- experimental: option to enable semantic identifier highlighting
- mago debugger: show return value, showing closure and capture variables as locals for dmd 2.084
- improved vcxproj integration: better dependencies, automatic libraries, name demangling
- new project wizard
- mago debugger: show vtable, dynamic type of interfaces, symbolic names of pointer address
- improved integration for VS2017 including update 15.3.1 or later
- improved LDC support
- support for new symbol mangling and parsing 'static foreach'