Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2008 - 2017 including Visual Studio Community as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial or community edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- improved integration for VS2017 including update 15.3.1 or later
- improved LDC support
- support for new symbol mangling and parsing 'static foreach'
- now building against the VC runtime to avoid anti-virus programs blocking the installation or execution
- improved tooltips
- mago: fix displaying long strings as empty
- improved integration for VS2017
- added task list support
- dparser updated to recent language additions
- dparser now caches semantic results while browsing source code