Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- mago 1.0: now can debug 64-bit applications
- updated dparser to latest version
- new "Compile & Debug" command
- updated to support dmd 2.066 command line options
- support tab/indentation settings set by .editorconfig plugin
- build mago with static C runtime to avoid dependencies on msvcrt120.dll
- added support for string import dependencies (needs dmd 2.065)
- improved library path handling and defaults for x64
- added source control support for git in VS2013 (and maybe others)
- mute flood of errors by NuGet when building
- improved completion and tooltip support with dparser
- completion box now displays appropriate icons and tooltip with some DDOC expansions
- bugzilla 11649: completion on selective import now lists identifiers from imported module
- fixed completion for symbols without description
- added options to enable/disable mixin analysis and UFCS expansions
- parameter tool tips now use prototype from dparser and shows documentation
- updated to cv2pdb 0.31 with support for VS2013 and DWARF support for gcc 4.8
- updated to mago 0.9