Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2005 - 2015 including Visual Studio Community 2013 as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- added basic support to compile C/C++ files
- Win32/COFF support for dmd 2.067+
- link dependency monitor now uses tracker.exe from MSBuild or WinSDK
- dparser: updated semantic engine to recent version
- goto file/line for mixin errors and exception dumps
- mago 1.0: now can debug 64-bit applications
- updated dparser to latest version
- new "Compile & Debug" command
- updated to support dmd 2.066 command line options
- support tab/indentation settings set by .editorconfig plugin
- build mago with static C runtime to avoid dependencies on msvcrt120.dll