Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
NewsFull version history and complete details...
2014-04-15 Version 0.3.38-1
- build mago with static C runtime to avoid dependencies on msvcrt120.dll
- added support for string import dependencies (needs dmd 2.065)
- improved library path handling and defaults for x64
- added source control support for git in VS2013 (and maybe others)
- mute flood of errors by NuGet when building
- improved completion and tooltip support with dparser
- completion box now displays appropriate icons and tooltip with some DDOC expansions
- bugzilla 11649: completion on selective import now lists identifiers from imported module
- fixed completion for symbols without description
- added options to enable/disable mixin analysis and UFCS expansions
- parameter tool tips now use prototype from dparser and shows documentation
- updated to cv2pdb 0.31 with support for VS2013 and DWARF support for gcc 4.8
- updated to mago 0.9
- Installer now supports VS 2013, updated to cv2pdb 0.27, mago 0.8, fixes x64 deubgger in VS 2012 Shell
- improvements to "Compile and Run"
- improvements to syntax/coverage highlighting
- DParser engine now used by default, updated to recent version
- single file options now available per project configuration
- added global option to display the reason for building a target
- added different options for executable and library search paths to be used for Win32/x64
- link dependencies can now also be monitored for the 32-bit MS linker
- added commands "Collapse unittests" and "Collapse disabled" to the outlining menu