Visual D is a Visual Studio package providing both project management and language services. It works with Visual Studio 2005 - 2015 including Visual Studio Community 2013/2015 as well as the free Visual Studio Shells. See the Installation instructions, especially if not using a commercial or community edition of Visual Studio.
Visual D aims at providing seamless integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.
Use the navigation bar on the left to take a tour of Visual D including a lot of screen shots.
- integration with msbuild and Visual C/C++ projects
- enhanced integration with the Visual Studio debugger by only adding mago's expression evaluator
- improvements to completion lists
- improved VS 2015 support
- better support for LDC
- pimped the configuration dialogs
- new command "DustMite Build Failure" to reduce source for build error with DustMite
- integration into the Visual Studio Performance Wizard
- cv2pdb: improved DWARF support, intergration with Visual Studio 2015
- demangling D/C++ symbols in disassembly